Did 7.3 k (4.5 mi) at base pace and then ran some 30 meter striders and then some drills. I was surprised that I had so much energy after about 45 mins of running to run these sprints. Ran through a wet soccer field and boy do I not like wet toes on a 4°C (39°F) morning! The drills left me a little winded - although the high heels drill was pretty arousing!
The Garmin actually tracked the striders pretty well. The screencap of the action is below. I am so impressed with my Garmin 405 that I have called my lawyer and will be writing it into my will.
- keep loosing weight
- run with good form
- continue to do weights and workouts
- monitor carbohydrate:protein:fat ratios
- eat at key times of the day
- combine running and weights on some days!
- monitor absolutely everything [I need to store all my poo for one week and send it to SUAR for analysis - I'm telling you this Coach is serious]
- most importantly - run at the assigned pace, for the assigned distance
On the seismic event from Prescott AZ on Saturday: EMZ ran a 50 miler against HORSES! and finished to get her belt buckle in 10 hours and 17 minutes.