- no Energy (I felt at mile 1.5 like I felt at mile 13 of the half last summer)
- no Desire (I was thinking of stopping and breathing)
- no Visualization (my mental image leaving the house was of me leaving the house)
- bad Music (Juice Newton was in my friggin playlist! I don't listen to Juice Newton!)
- poor Equipment management (shoes clogged with mud, earphone falling out of ears, draw strings all knotted together)
- Hydration problems (dry mouth, drinking all the time, peeing all the time)
- poor eating cycle (ate about 1 hour before running - 3 bowls of vegetable soup)
from the coach:
Sorry about the run.
Peel back the layers and figure out what was going on,
you are a master at that now! :)
I give up.
Today I run again ... I MUST BE STOPPED!
... gears are turning ... things will be analyzed!