Then I get serious about a coach. I'll probably want to hire somebody for 8 to 11 weeks [I have an alley-smoker in mind], and then review from there. I really want to do intervals over this period of time.
My race shirt design is coming along - I'm buying a white poly-cotton blend long-sleeve shirt today. Then using a color bubble-jet printer, I'll print on a couple of sheets of t-shirt transfer paper, and then iron-on the mirrored transfer onto my new shirt.
Finally, I was tagged a couple of days ago by Rio [who by the way has a really inspirational video on her page today] to splurt out 10 random things about myself and then find three other [victims] bloggers to do the same.
- I prefer soft serve ice cream
- I love my wife and family
- I'm a practicing (not perfect yet) Roman Catholic
- I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone
- That was a high-stick by Gretzky on Gilmour
- I often worry about where the next dollar is going to come from
- I spend too much time by a computer
- I have good neighbors and many good friends
- I am blessed
- I am grateful
And I pick:
Adrienne @ Life of a Non Race Runner
Quinton J @ Q on the Move...