Tuesday, November 29, 2011

True Story!

I had some fun last night in the rain tapping out a 6.62 mile run (http://connect.garmin.com/activity/131629132) cut in half with some hill sprints.


Getting all tuned up for my Santa-Suit 5k in Burlington on December 10!

* * *

I'm on the train today and it's packed - standing room only. Faces pressed to the doors. This little man starts struggling through the crowd to get to the end of the car. "Excuse me! Please. I have to get through" ... but he gets no where cuz the train is packed.

"Please! I have to go and poo!" The guy is shaking. You can see he's fighting with every muscle to keep that stuff in. Everyone is astonished, but there's no way to get this guy through - the TRAIN IS PACKED!

So the guy beside me says, "I have a plastic bag. You can lay it on the floor, we'll turn the other way, you do your business and then when the train stops we can drop the bag into one of the garbage bins."

The guy is elated. In seconds the passengers turn their heads to the separate ends of the car, and the guy is in action. It's starting to smell pretty bad, so the guy beside me says "I need to have a smoke or I'm gonna puke right here." He lights up.

Just then the guy perching over the plastic bag says, "Excuse me sir, this is a no-smoking car!"

11 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.
that.
is.
awesome.

ShutUpandRun said...

For real? Serioulsy, for real?? Dying laughing.

Kenley said...

Wow, that is something else. What I found interesting is that before, there was no room for the guy to go poo, but he had enough room to poo in a bag? Sorry if I am picking things apart. Don't you hate when people do that while you are watching fictious movies. Take care, and glad you had a great run in the rain. Best wishes on Dec 10th.

Paul said...

Do not go the path of SUAR. One is enough ;)

Staci said...

You have gotta be kidding?

Caratunk Girl said...

Holy crap (no pun intended) that is hilarious. Is that real??? If it is I am happy I wasn't on that train, I hate smoke.. :)

Kate Geisen said...

Oh, my gosh...the things I'm missing by driving myself to work.

Hilarious.

Fruit Fly said...

Oh.
My.
Gosh.

!!!

So this is what I miss out on by living in a small town with no trains or subways. Huh!

Ed said...

That would be a nightmare train ride! I am so glad it was you not me LOL

Anonymous said...

What? Crazy. Freakin crazy. Freakin crazy hilarious.

Loan offer here said...

Available Instant Loan Offer For Everyone In Need Of Loan
We stand apart from other lenders because
we believe in customer service just 2% interest rate,
both long and short term you have come
to the right place I'll advise you can contact us via email
abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim