Monday, December 13, 2010

with head full of brains and shoes full of feet

As you all know Jill is taking me places I haven't been before.

I have revealed a few things about my coaching, but since J.P. has been on the case, I've actually posted a lot less running stuff on the site.  The following is an excerpt of my training.  It is something that has framed my attention to my plan, the weight I place on each week in the big plan, and the desire and drive I bring to each run, drill, exercise, stretch, nutrient, breathe and stride.

On the surface you will laugh at this, but it is sheer brilliance.  Watch this when you think you've lost your mojo.



=====

P.S. Thanks for all the great comments on my Video Race Repot

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love this book. Read it all the time to the kids, especially before a new school year etc. Seems I'm better at helping others find their mojo but not my own sometimes.

Heather said...

This is great! I always loved this book, it's even better when it's read to me!

Ewa said...

My favorite Dr Seuss book. I think we still have it even though I have a teen in the house.

misszippy said...

Yes, I love this one and love applying it to running!

Karen R said...

I got this book as a graduation present years and years ago!

Lee said...

love that book!

Heather said...

Thank you so much for posting Dr. Seuss! I never in a million years thought of using that for running. :)

The Green Girl said...

That is my favorite Dr. Seuss book! I got so excited when I saw you used that for your title!

I put this quote in my graduation announcements.

Molly said...

love it, great thing to read first thing this morning! : )